Version 2.3.2 provides the following fixes and improvements:
- A crash situation on startup related to the new license scheme
Version 2.3.1 provides the following fixes and improvements:
- A possible ‘hang’ situation was resolved (it could occur during startup).
- The magnetics and license options now have menu shortcuts in both the status-bar and the dock menu bar.
- After purchasing using KRM (embedded shopping cart), printing the receipt no longer loses focus.
- Auto raise will now wait properly for the time interval to elapse before raising windows
- Performance increase - this version uses less CPU cycles, your laptop battery will be thankful!
Version 2.3.0 provides the following fixes:
- a permissions problem that occurs when Zooom/2 shows or hides its dock icon. This permissions problem would cause the iLife suite (among other programs) to have problems resizing.
Version 2.2.9 provides the following fixes:
- Sometimes the magnetics grid to appeared squashed up to the side of the main window.
- A problem with resizing the iLife suite applications - iPhoto and iTunes now resize properly.
Version 2.2.8 introduces Snow Leopard support and fixes resize problems with the iLife suite - that were caused by incorrect permissions on the Zooom/2 binary. The installer re-adjusts the permissions correctly, so re-installation of the latest version fixes this problem.
Version 2.2.7 fixes a bug that caused license codes to be lost - forcing you to have to re-enter them. This version also fixes iPhoto, iTunes integration - and in doing so requires that you enable support for assitive devices in the System Preferences.